Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Grand Vizier Ertan
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Grand Vizier Ertan surrounds herself with 8 cyclones at the beginning of the fight. These cyclones rotate slowly around her in a circle. Periodically Ertan calls the cyclones close to her, then after a few seconds the cyclones return to their regular orbit.Players that touch a cyclone are dealt 9500 to 10500 Nature damage and have their movement, attack, and casting speed reduced by 60% for 8 sec.
– Players that stand outside the circle of cyclones are dealt 4533 to 6132 Nature damage every second. When her cyclones are called back to her, players that stand within 5 yards of Ertan are knocked away.
– Grand Vizier Ertan blasts her current enemy target with lightning, inflicting 8500 to 11500 Nature damage.
– Grand Vizier Ertan periodically calls a Lurking Tempest to join the fight. They appear on the edge of the Ertan's circular platform.
– The Lurking Tempests will only attack players if no one is looking at them.
– The Lurking Tempest blasts its current enemy target with lightning, inflicting 6562 to 8437 Nature damage.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.