Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Grand Vizier Ertan surrounds herself with 8 cyclones at the beginning of the fight. These cyclones rotate slowly around her in a circle. Periodically Ertan calls the cyclones close to her, then after a few seconds the cyclones return to their regular orbit. Players that touch a cyclone are dealt 3610 to 3990 Nature damage and have their movement, attack, and casting speed reduced by 60% for 8 sec.
– Players that stand outside the circle of cyclones are dealt 1722 to 2331 Nature damage every second. When her cyclones are called back to her, players that stand within 5 yards of Ertan are knocked away.
– Grand Vizier Ertan blasts her current enemy target with lightning, inflicting 3230 to 4370 Nature damage.
– Grand Vizier Ertan periodically calls a Lurking Tempest to join the fight. They appear on the edge of the Ertan's circular platform.
– The Lurking Tempests will only attack players if no one is looking at them.
– The Lurking Tempest blasts its current enemy target with lightning, inflicting 2887 to 3713 Nature damage.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.