Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Call the Wind – Altairus periodically calls to the wind, creating a constant wind in one of four cardinal directions. Depending on the direction of the wind, the player's location, and Altairus' location, the player receives either the Upwind of Altairus effect or the Downwind of Altairus effect.
- Upwind of Altairus – If the prevailing wind blows over the player before reaching Altairus, then the player has their attack and casting speeds increased by 100% and movement speed increased by 30%.
- Downwind of Altairus – If the prevailing wind blows over Altairus before reaching the player, then the player has their attack and casting speeds decreased by 100% and movement speed decreased by 30%.
- Chilling Breath – Altairus chooses a random player, then turns and casts a Chilling Breath in their direction. The breath inflicts 11220 to 15180 Frost damage to all enemy targets in a frontal 120 degree cone from Altairus.
- Lightning Blast – Any player not standing on Altairus' platform is blasted with an immense blast of lightning, inflicting 24420 to 28380 Nature damage.
- Twisting Winds – Altairus' platform fills with fast moving twisters. Any player that touches a twister is dealt 11700 to 12300 Nature damage and knocked straight up.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.