Grand Vizier Ertan
- Grand Vizier Ertan yells: Filthy beasts! Your presence in Skywall will not be tolerated!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Cyclone Shield – Grand Vizier Ertan surrounds herself with 8 cyclones at the beginning of the fight. These cyclones rotate slowly around her in a circle. Periodically Ertan calls the cyclones close to her, then after a few seconds the cyclones return to their regular orbit.
Players that touch a cyclone are dealt 3610 to 3990 Nature damage and have their movement, attack, and casting speed reduced by 60% for 12 sec.
- Storm's Edge – Players that stand outside the circle of cyclones are dealt 1722 to 2331 Nature damage every second. When her cyclones are called back to her, players that stand within 5 yards of Ertan are knocked away.
- Lightning Bolt – Grand Vizier Ertan blasts her current enemy target with lightning, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- Summon Tempest – Grand Vizier Ertan periodically calls a Lurking Tempest to join the fight. They appear on the edge of the Ertan's circular platform.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.