- Ozruk yells: A protector has fallen. The World's Heart lies exposed!
- Ozruk yells: Break yourselves upon my body. Feel the strength of the earth!
- Ozruk yells: None may pass into the World's Heart!
- Ozruk yells: The cycle is complete.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ground Slam – Ozruk builds up his strength then slams the ground in front of him dealing 25070 to 28130 Physical damage to all enemies within 4 yards of the impact point.
- Rupture – When Ozruk performs a Ground Slam in Heroic Difficulty, the ground ruptures and causes three lines of rock spikes to erupt in the direction he is facing. Any player caught by one of the rock spikes is dealt 42412 to 47588 Physical damage and is knocked upwards.
- Elementium Bulwark – The elementium plates grafted onto Ozruk are charged with energy, causing them to have a 20% chance to reflect spells for 10 sec.
- Elementium Spike Shield – Spikes erupt from Ozruk's body for 10 sec. Any player who attacks Ozruk with a melee or ranged attack while he has the Elementium Spike Shield are inflicted with a bleed effect that deals 186 Arcane damage every second for 3 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times, but may only be applied once per second.
- Shatter – When the Elementium Spike Shield expires, Ozruk shatters the spikes and launches them in all directions. This inflicts 47125 to 52875 Physical damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
- Paralyze – Right before Ozruk uses his Shatter ability, Ozruk will cast Paralyze. The Paralyze spell stuns all enemies for 8 sec. Any damage taken while stunned will remove the Paralyze effect. If Paralyze is not prematurely removed, then at the end of the spell's duration the player is dealt 5700 to 6300 Arcane damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.