Moorabi <High Prophet of Mam'toth>
- Moorabi yells: Da ground gonna swallow you up!
- Moorabi yells: Get ready for somethin'... much... BIGGAH!
- Moorabi yells: If our gods can die... den so can we....
- Moorabi yells: We fought back da Scourge. What chance joo thinkin' JOO got?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
- 163 reputation with The Taunka
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: High Prophet of Mam'toth
- Determined Stab – Moorabi stabs a player, inflicting Physical damage. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged or parried.
- Ground Tremor – Moorabi causes the ground to tremble, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 60 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Numbing Shout – Moorabi unleashes a loud roar, numbing the minds of all players within 60 yards for 5 sec. This effect reduces all spell casting speed by 25%.
- Mojo Frenzy – Moorabi enters a frenzy, increasing his spell casting speed proportional to the amount of damage he has taken.
- Transformation – Moorabi attempts to transform into the Avatar of Mam'toth, increasing Physical damage done by 25% and granting immunity to Stun effects.
State 2: The Avatar of Mam'toth
- Determined Gore – Moorabi gores a player, knocking them away, and inflicting Physical damage. In addition, the player will bleed for additional Physical damage every 3 seconds for 21 sec. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged or parried.
- Quake – Moorabi causes the ground to tremble, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 60 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Numbing Roar – Moorabi unleashes a loud roar, numbing the minds of all players within 60 yards for 5 sec. This effect reduces all spell casting speed by 50%.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.