Erudax <The Duke of Below>
- Erudax yells: Come, suffering... enter, chaos!
- Erudax yells: F'lakh ghet! The shadow's hunger cannot be sated!
- Erudax yells: Flesh for the offering.
- Erudax yells: The darkest days are still ahead!
- Erudax yells: Ywaq maq oou; ywaq maq ssaggh. Ywaq ma shg'fhn.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Binding Shadows – Erudax launches a mass of Binding Shadows at the location of a random player. When the shadows reach the targeted location, the shadows drain 1209 to 1271 life every 1 second and immobilize every player within 8 yards of the targeted location. Erudax heals for three times the amount of life drained by the shadows.
- Enfeebling Blow – Erudax lashes out with an enfeebling blow, inflicting 75% of normal melee damage, the Feeble Body effect, and massively knocking back his current target.
- Feeble Body – The target of Enfeebling Blow is inflicted with Feeble Body, increasing the damage the player takes by 50% for 5 sec.
- Shadow Gale – Erudax begins to gather shadows at a random location within his room, and then 5 seconds later that location becomes the eye of the Shadow Gale. Erudax channels the storm for 10 sec., and damage dealt to Erudax while channeling is increased by 100%.
Players located within the eye of the storm take no damage, but the storm inflicts 906 to 954 Shadow damage every 1 second and increases their Shadow damage taken by 25% for 3 sec. The chaotic energy of the storm also increases the movement speed of players outside the eye by 50%.
- Faceless Corruptor – After Erudax completes his channeling of the Shadow Gale, a Faceless Corrupter rushes into the room from the room's entrance hallway. The Faceless Corrupter ignores the players, moves to either the right or left side of the room, and begins to channel Twilight Corruption on one of Alexstrasza's Eggs.
If the Faceless Corruptor successfully corrupts an egg, then two Twilight Hatchlings emerge from the egg and the Corruptor begins to attack the players.
In Heroic Difficulty two Faceless Corrupters enter the room instead of one.
- Twilight Corruption – The Faceless Corruptor channels onto one of Alexstrasza's Eggs, draining 21% of the eggs life every 1 second for 6 sec. If the egg reaches zero remaining life, the egg hatches and two Twilight Hatchlings fly up into the air.
- Alexstrasza's Egg – Faceless Corruptors channel Twilight Corruption on Alexstrasza's Eggs to create Twilight Hatchlings.
- Umbral Mending – After a Faceless Corruptor successfully corrupts an egg, it will cast Umbral Mending on Erudax. The mending spell heals Erudax for 20% of his maximum health.
- Siphon Essence – After a Faceless Corruptor successfully corrupts an egg, it will cast Siphon Essence on a random player and drain 1813 to 1907 life every 1 second for 4 sec. The Faceless Corruptor heals for three times the amount of damage dealt.
- Shield of Nightmares – Erudax shrouds all nearby Faceless Corruptors with the essence of nightmares for 4 sec. Any player that attacks or casts a harmful spell on a shrouded Faceless Corruptor causes the nightmares to manifest and immediately inflict 6045 to 6355 Shadow damage on every player.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.