Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Alas, brave, brave adventurers, your meddling has reached its end. Do you hear the clatter of bone and steel coming up the tunnel behind you? That is the sound of your impending demise.
Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Ha, such an amusing gesture from the rabble. When I have finished with you, my master's blade will feast upon your souls. Die.
Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Impossible.... Rimefang.... warn....
Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Power... overwhelming!
Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Rimefang, destroy this fool!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.The Scourgelord
– Scourgelord Tyrannus knocks a player away with a powerful blow, inflicting 28275 to 31725 Physical damage.
– Scourgelord Tyrannus becomes empowered with dark might, increasing Physical damage by 75% but reducing movement speed by 50% for 10 sec.
– Scourgelord Tyrannus brands a player with the mark of Tyrannus, causing all damage done by the Branded foe to be mirrored to the caster's primary target, and all healing done by the Branded foe to be amplified and mirrored to the caster.
– Rimefang breaths ice at a player's location, inflicting Frost damage on impact and creating a patch of ice. The ice persists for 1 min., inflicting 2313 to 2687 Frost damage and reducing movement speed by 75% to those caught within the lingering icy chill.
– Rimefang unleashes hoarfrost, inflicting 4813 to 6187 Frost damage to players within 8 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 5 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.