- Krick yells: Arms and legs are in short supply! Thanks for your contribution!
- Krick yells: Enough moving around! Hold still while I blow them all up!
- Krick yells: I swear it is true! Please, don't kill me!!
- Krick yells: I've changed my mind, go get that one instead!
- Krick yells: Our work must not be interrupted! Ick, take care of them!
- Krick yells: Quickly! Poison them all while they're still close!
- Krick yells: Urg... no!!
- Krick yells: Wait! Stop! Don't kill me, please! I'll tell you everything!
- Krick yells: What you seek is in the master's lair, but you must destroy Tyrannus to gain entry. Now, within the Halls of Reflection you will find Frostmourne. It... It holds the truth.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Mighty Kick – Ick kicks a player, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them back.
- Pursuit – Krick orders Ick to attack a random player, fixating on them. While pursuing a player, Ick's movement speed is reduced by 50% and all damage done is increased by 50%.
- Poison Nova – Krick orders Ick to unleash a poison nova, inflicting 15600 Nature damage and an additional 13650 Nature damage over 21 sec. to all players within 15 yards.
- Explosive Barrage – Krick launches explosive missiles at all players. When the missiles land, they create an Exploding Orb that detonates after 3 seconds, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Arcane to all players within 6 yards.
- Toxic Waste – Krick hurls toxic waste at a player's location, inflicting Nature damage to all enemies within 4 yards for 10 sec.
- Shadow Bolt – Krick hurls a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.