- XT-002 Deconstructor yells: I'm ready to play!
- XT-002 Deconstructor yells: New toys? For me? I promise I won't break them this time!
- XT-002 Deconstructor yells: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
- XT-002 Deconstructor yells: So tired. I will rest for just a moment!
- XT-002 Deconstructor yells: You are bad... Toys... Very... Baaaaad
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Upon reaching 75%, 50%, and 25% health the Heart of the Deconstructor will become exposed and bots will begin to join the fight.
- Damage Dealers –
Move away from allies when afflicted with [Searing Light] or [Gravity Bomb].
Attacking the Heart of the Deconstructor will inflict additional damage to XT-002 Deconstructor when it becomes exposed.
While the Heart of the Deconstructor is exposed any XS-013 Scrapbot that reaches XT will heal him.
- Tanks –
While the Heart of the Deconstructor is exposed be quick to grab the attention of the XM-024 Pummellers.
- Tympanic Tantrum – Deals 10% damage every 1 sec for 8 sec. Nearby enemies are also dazed for the duration.
- Searing Light – Charges the target with divine energy, causing them to sear nearby allies for 9 sec.
- Gravity Bomb – Charges the target with dark energy, causing them to explode and pull in nearby allies after 10 sec.
Stage Two: Heart of the Deconstructor
The Heart of the Deconstructor becomes exposed.
Destroying the Heart of the Deconstructor during State Two will activate Hard Mode, healing XT-002 Deconstructor to full and empowering him with additional abilities.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.