- Thorim yells: And now it falls to you, champions, to avenge us all. The task before you is great, but I will lend you my aid as I am able. You must prevail.
- Thorim yells: Behold the hand behind all the evil that has befallen Ulduar, left my kingdom in ruins, corrupted my brother, and slain my wife.
- Thorim yells: Do not hold back! Destroy them!
- Thorim yells: Failures! Weaklings!
- Thorim yells: I feel as though I am awakening from a nightmare, but the shadows in this place yet linger.
- Thorim yells: I need time to reflect.... I will aid your cause if you should require it. I owe you at least that much. Farewell.
- Thorim yells: I remember you... in the mountains.... But you... what is this? Where am--
- Thorim yells: Impertinent whelps, you dare challenge me atop my pedestal? I will crush you myself!
- Thorim yells: Interlopers! You mortals who dare to interfere with my sport will pay.... Wait--you...
- Thorim yells: My patience has reached its limit!
- Thorim yells: Sif... was Sif here? Impossible--she died at my brother's hand. A dark nightmare indeed....
- Thorim yells: Stay your arms! I yield!
- Thorim yells: You! Fiend, you are not my beloved! Begone!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Thorim calls in Dark Rune forces to engage players that are in the Arena until allies are able to reach Thorim by traveling through the Hallway. Once players reach Thorim he will leap into the arena and use powerful Lightning attacks to defeat his foes.
- Healers –
Avoid Thorim's [Lightning Charge] once Stage Two begins.
Thorim calls in Dark Rune forces to engage players that are in the Arena until allies are able to reach Thorim by traveling through the Hallway.
- Stormhammer – Throws a stormhammer, dealing 2451 to 2551 damage to an enemy, knocking down and stunning the target for 2 sec, and causing a deafening thunderclap to all enemies nearby the target.
- Deafening Thunder – Inflicts 4625 to 5375 Nature damage to enemies standing in close proximity to a Stormhammer strike, increasing spell casting times by 75% for 8 sec.
- Charge Orb – Charges a nearby orb with electricity.
- The Arena
- Dark Rune Champion
- Mortal Strike – Inflicts 250% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.
- Whirlwind – Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 2 sec. and inflicts additional damage.
- Charge – Charges an enemy, inflicting damage and stunning the opponent for 2 sec.
- Dark Rune Evoker
- Runic Lightning – Strikes an enemy with a blast of runic lightning, inflicting 7875 to 10125 Nature damage.
- Runic Mending – Heals an ally for 18500 to 21500, then heals for an additional 6000 every 1 sec. for 15 sec.
- Runic Shield – Surrounds the caster with a runic barrier, absorbing 120000 magical damage and reducing all Physical damage taken by 50%.
- The Hallway
- Iron Ring Guard
- Impale – Deals a vicious attack that causes the target to bleed profusely until healed past 90% of its maximum health. Deals 1750 damage every 2 sec. for 1 min or until removed via healing.
- Whirling Trip – Attacks the target with a spinning strike, knocking down and stunning them for 2 sec and inflicting increased weapon damage.
- Runic Colossus
- Runic Smash – Deals 9425 to 10575 Fire damage to nearby enemies.
- Smash – Deals 37000 to 43000 Physical damage to all enemies within a 10 yard cone in front of the caster.
- Runic Barrier – A shield of runic power surrounds the caster, reducing all damage taken by 50% and inflicting 2000 Arcane damage to attackers.
- Charge – Charges an enemy, inflicting 4625 to 5375 Physical damage and knocking the enemy back.
Stage Two: Keeper of Storms
- Chain Lightning – Strikes an enemy with a blast of lightning that inflicts 10725 to 11275 Nature damage. The bolt will arc to additional nearby enemies, inflicting 100% more Nature damage to each successive target.
- Lightning Charge – Absorbs a torrent of electrical energy, inflicting Nature damage to enemies in a cone between the caster and the power source, and increasing the caster's melee damage and attack speed by 15%, and Nature damage dealt by 10%.
- Unbalancing Strike – Inflicts 200% weapon damage and leaves the target unbalanced, increasing damage taken by 50%.
If players traverse the Hallway quick enough and reach Thorim within 90 seconds Sif will join the battle in Stage Two.
- Frostbolt Volley – Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
- Frost Nova – Inflicts 7069 to 7931 Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 6 sec.
- Blizzard – A rain of ice moves around the room, dealing 2188 to 2812 Frost damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.