Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: No One Pushes Us Around!
Daakara begins the encounter in troll form. He performs Grievous Throw at random players and uses Whirlwind against nearby enemies.
Stage Two: Got Me Some New Tricks!
– Daakara throws his weapon at a random player, causing them to bleed profusely for 1 min. or until fully healed. The wound inflicts 5000 damage every 5 seconds.
– Daakara attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel. After channeling for 2 seconds he inflicts 110% of a normal melee attack to enemies within 8 yards.
Daakara absorbs the essence of either the bear or lynx.
Stage Three: Lot More Gonna Fall!
Essence of the Bear
– Daakara charges the most distant enemy, inflicting 34125 to 35875 Physical damage. In addition, Physical damage dealt to the target increases by 500% for 20 sec.
Nearly Overpowered Blow
– Daakara instantly attacks his target, inflicting 115% of a normal melee attack. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged, or parried.
– Daakara inflicts a slow paralysis on all players, stunning them for 3 sec. if not removed within 6 sec.
Essence of the Lynx
– Immediately after transforming into a Lynx, Daakara summons two Amani Lynx to attack players. These Lynx see through any stealth or invisibility effects.
– The Amani Lynx swipes at its current target, inflicting 9450 to 10550 Physical damage and reducing the target's movement speed by 35% for 5 sec.
– Daakara randomly charges players. Each charge inflicts 7600 to 8400 Physical damage and causes the target to bleed for 40000 additional damage over 10 sec.
– Daakara charges a random target, immobilizing them and unleashing a flurry of rapid attacks. Each attack further weakens the target, increasing their Physical damage taken by 1500. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
Daakara absorbs the essence of either the eagle or dragonhawk.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Essence of the Eagle
– Daakara periodically summons a Lightning Totem to attack his enemies. This totem has low health.
– The Lightning Totem casts Lightning at a random player, inflicting 9500 to 10500 Nature damage and bouncing to a maximum of 3 additional nearby enemies, inflicting 1.5 times as much damage with each bounce.
– Immediately after transforming into an Eagle, Daakara conjures one Feather Cyclone for each living player. These cyclones persist for the remainder of the encounter, but only move when affected by Sweeping Winds.
– Feather Cyclones unleash a blast of electricity when a spell is cast nearby, inflicting 8000 Nature damage to the caster of the spell.
– Feather Cyclones inflict 4750 to 5250 Nature damage on enemies within 2 yds.
– Daakara casts this spell repeatedly throughout this stage. After casting Sweeping Winds, each feather cyclone moves rapidly toward a player.
Essence of the Dragonhawk
– Daakara inflicts 19500 to 20500 Fire damage to enemies in a 60 degree cone in front of him. The Flame Breath also leaves a line of fire that inflicts 19500 to 20500 Fire damage every 1 sec. to enemies within 4 yards of the path of flame.
– Daakara whirls around and spits flame at all players, inflicting 919 to 1181 Fire damage and increasing Fire damage dealt to them by 25% for 35 sec. This stacks up to 10 times.
Pillar of Fire
– Daakara summons a pillar of fire at a random player's location. The pillar inflicts 9000 to 11000 Fire damage to enemies within 2 yds. every 1 sec. and persists for 30 sec.
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.