Jan'alai <Dragonhawk Avatar>
- Jan'alai yells: I show you strength... in numbers.
- Jan'alai yells: Spirits of da wind be your doom!
- Jan'alai yells: Tazaga-choo!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Flame Breath – Jan'alai chooses a random player, then turns and casts Flame Breath in their direction. The Flame Breath inflicts 11700 to 12300 Fire damage to all enemies in a frontal 60 degree cone from Jan'alai. The Flame Breath also leaves a line of fire that inflicts 5850 to 6150 Fire damage every 1 sec. to enemies within 4 yards of the path of flame.
- Fire Bomb – Jan'alai teleports to the middle of the platform and creates Fire Bombs around the platform. After five seconds Jan'alai detonates the Fire Bombs, inflicting 21937 to 23063 Fire damage to players within 3 yards of a Fire Bomb.
- Frenzy – At 20% remaining health, Jan'alai enters a Frenzy. This increases his Physical damage dealt by 50% and attack speed by 50%.
Flanking Jan'alai's platform are 36 Dragonhawk Eggs. They can be hatched by Amani'shi Hatchers or by Jan'alai's Hatch All Eggs ability.
- Amani'shi Hatcher – Jan'ali periodically summons two Amani'shi Hatchers. They run to opposite sides of the platform and begin to hatch three Amani Dragonspawn Hatchlings every 1.5 seconds.
- Amani Dragonhawk Hatchling – These creatures have low health.
- Flame Buffet – The Amani Dragonhawk Hatchling casts a Flame Buffet at its current target, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage and increasing Fire damage taken by 3% for 10 sec. This effect stacks, but dispelling Flame Buffet once removes the entire stack.
- Hatch All Eggs – At 35% remaining health, Jan'alai hatches all remaining Dragonhawk Eggs. The newly hatched Amani Dragonhawk Hatchlings then join the fight.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.