Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Make Way for the Nalorakk!
Nalorakk begins the battle in troll form. He performs Brutal Strikes on the tank and periodically Surges toward the most distant enemy, leaving them vulnerable to additional Surges.
Stage Two: Calling on the Beast
– Nalorakk strikes his current target with a brutal attack that ignores armor, inflicting 78000 to 82000 Physical damage.
– Nalorakk charges the most distant enemy, inflicting 34125 to 35875 Physical damage. In addition, Physical damage dealt to the target increases by 500% for 20 sec.
Nalorakk transforms into a bear. In bear form he attacks the tank with two different bleed effects, Rend Flesh and Lacerating Slash. Nalorakk also lets loose with a Deafening Roar to briefly silence his enemies.
Heroic Difficulty Only
– Nalorakk rends the flesh of the target, inflicting 9950 Physical damage every 0.5 sec for 5 sec.
– Nalorakk slashes his current target and leaves a horrible bleeding wound, inflicting 22425 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 24 sec.
– Nalorakk lets loose a Deafening Roar, silencing his enemies for 2 sec.
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.