- Ysondre yells: All will succumb to the Nightmare!
- Ysondre yells: At last... the long dream comes.
- Ysondre yells: Come forth, dreamers... and claim your vengeance!
- Ysondre yells: Give yourself over, as I did.
- Ysondre yells: It fades. It all fades away...
- Ysondre yells: No one resists the Nightmare!
- Ysondre yells: The Nightmare is inescapable.
- Ysondre yells: The strands of life have been severed! The dreamers must be avenged!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ysondre shares health with Emeriss, Lethon, and Taerar. She begins the fight alongside the nightmare of one of her former cohorts.
When Ysondre reaches 70% health remaining, the nightmare takes to the skies and a new one emerges from a nearby portal.
Upon reaching 40% health remaining, the nightmare dragon in the air lands and the one on the ground takes to the air.
In Mythic difficulty, Ysondre is accompanied by Emeriss, Lethon, and Taerar at all times.
Ysondre and the nightmare of each of her cohorts share the following abilities on the ground.
- Mark of the Nightmare
- Mark of Ysondre – Ysondre periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Mark of Emeriss – Emeriss periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Mark of Lethon – Lethon periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Mark of Taerar – Taerar periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Slumbering Nightmare – Traps a player in a deep nightmare, stunning the target for 30 sec. This effect only occurs on players reaching 10 stacks of a particular mark of nightmare.
- Corrupted Breath – Breathes out corruption in a frontal spray, inflicting 941842 to 1040984 Plague damage to players within 45 yds.
- Tail Lash – Inflicts 696150 to 731850 Physical damage to players behind the caster, knocking them back.
- Ysondre – Ysondre shares health with Emeriss, Lethon, and Taerar.
- Nightmare Blast – Launches a ball of nightmare essence, inflicting 427500 to 472500 Shadow damage to players struck and knocking them back. This creates a Nightmare Bloom for 1 min.
- Nightmare Bloom – Every 3 sec, inflicts 185799 to 205358 Shadow damage to players standing within the Nightmare Bloom. If no players stand upon the bloom, instead it periodically releases a Dread Horror.
- Call Defiled Spirit – Calls forth a defiled druid spirit from the nightmare, which roots players and then detonates.
- Volatile Infection – An infection burns within the target, inflicting 146187 to 161576 Nature damage to the target and all players within 10 yds every 3 sec for 1 min.
Emeriss uses this ability while grounded.
- Corruption of the Dream – Emeriss corrupts the dream around herself, infecting her allies. Any time one of her allies perishes, a corrupted mushroom spawns from its corpse.
Emeriss uses this ability while flying.
- Corrupted Burst – When a corrupted mushroom explodes, it inflicts 762090 to 842310 Nature damage to all nearby players.
- Shadow Burst – Targets a player for a burst of energy. After 6 sec, shadow magic spreads to the three players nearest to that target, inflicting 81720 Shadow damage every 3 sec and reducing movement speed by 10% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
Lethon uses this ability while flying.
- Shades of Taerar – Taerar splits his essence into two images of himself. These images have less health and do less damage, but share some of his same abilities.
Taerar uses this ability while grounded.
- Seeping Fog – Nightmare fog seeps out from Taerar. If a player comes into contact with the fog, that player is put to sleep for 6 sec and suffers 160250 Nature damage every 1 sec for the duration.
Taerar uses this ability while grounded.
- Bellowing Roar – Taerar releases a mighty dragon roar, causing all players to run in fear for 3 sec.
Taerar uses this ability while flying.
- Lumbering Mindgorger – At 90%, 60%, and 30% health remaining, a Lumbering Mindgorger coalesces to devour the thoughts of all players.
- Collapsing Nightmare – Reality comes crashing down, inflicting 432250 to 477750 Shadow damage to players within 5 yds of the explosion and reducing their damage done by 50% for 9 sec.
- Devour Nightmare – Upon reaching full energy, the Lumbering Mindgorger begins to devour the minds of all players, killing them.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.