|Stolen Storm Silver Bar (100)|
Description<name>, I just got word dat one of our ships was attacked and a large amount of storm silver stolen!
De sacred materials can not be replaced. Once it is blessed by de wavesinger, it is buried underwater for a year. While I do not care for such nonsense, others do, and will not sail on dat ship.
From what I heard, a group of naga followed de ship to see where the metal was buried on de sea floor before killing de crew and taking her cargo.
Kill de naga, and get me dat metal!
Have you found de bars?
I was starting to fear dat you might not make it. Not dat I care, I just did not want to have to explain myself twice.
Dat said, you have avenged my people. In exchange, let me show you the finer points of harvesting storm silver.
<Secott takes the next several minutes to explain what he knows about harvesting storm silver deposits.>
RewardsYou will learn:
|Mining Technique: Storm Silver Deposit (Rank 3)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.