|Dry Firewood (9)|
DescriptionThe hardwoods in dis jungle are dense enough dat dey rival coal in terms of how much heat a skilled miner can get out of dem.
The biggest problem using local timbers, however, is dat de jungle is always wet. If de wood is not stored properly, it takes weeks to dry out entirely.
I bring dis up because my forge is starting to run low on fuel.
Bring me some dry firewood to keep it going, and in exchange I will teach you a trick for mining monelite.
Listen well for your reward: When you are mining monelite, do not just chip away at de rock. Instead, try using de pick to pierce de metal, and den peel all of it away from de rock.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Mining Technique: Monelite Deposit (Rank 2)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.