|Portal at Felsoul Hold used (1)|
|Fel Engine Injector (1)|
|Soul Configuration Matrix (1)|
|Portal at Faronaar used (1)|
|Fel Engine Ignition (1)|
|Vile Spirit Converter (1)|
DescriptionWhile it is true that the Fel Hammer is powered, sadly, its jump engines are non-functional. If we are going to invade a demon world, we're going to have to make the command center jump-capable. We need some replacement parts. Luckily for us, the Legion brought a couple of command centers and soul engines along with them to the Broken Isles. You will find them at Faronaar in Azsuna, and at Felsoul Hold in Suramar.
Tell me, were the demons angry when you stole their precious parts?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.