Altruis the Sufferer
- Altruis the Sufferer yells: All hail, <name>, our new leader. Illidari, salute!
- Altruis the Sufferer yells: For this and countless other successes, we bestow one of our highest honors, the title of Slayer upon <name>.
- Altruis the Sufferer yells: Illidan's soul has spoken. Our way forward is clear.
- Altruis the Sufferer yells: Illidari! Servants of Illidan! Hear me!
- Altruis the Sufferer yells: We gather here today to pay tribute to one who has served with both honor and distinction as our indomitable leader.
- Altruis the Sufferer yells: We have regained the Sargerite Keystone. We have defied Kil'jaeden and invaded a Legion world. And, we have vanquished our nemeses, Caria and Varedis Felsoul.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: I am honored.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: I fight by your side!
- Altruis the Sufferer says: Khadgar? <name>? I was not expecting you.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: Recruiting Allari and Jace as your champions is long overdue. They've earned it.
- Altruis the Sufferer says: You do not fight alone!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.