Damn You, Frostilicus
DescriptionThe Frostmaul giants wouldn't have been a problem if it weren't for that damned Frostilicus. When the ground shook and the bridge broke, he and his fellow water elementals seeped out of the earth and took over the bottom of Frostwhisper Gorge, forcing the giants out.
Damn you, Frostilicus!
You would do me a great honor if you would send him back into the ground, <class>. You will find him to the south, at the bottom of the gorge.
Whenever the wind whistles through the trees, I will always hear your name.
|Cowl of Whistling Winds||Frostilicus's Hide|
|Owl Wing Belt||Breastplate of the Poetic Orc|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.