|Suspicious Green Sludge (7)|
DescriptionThe cauldron looked like it contained concentrated material. If the Winterfall are diluting this stuff directly in the springs, contamination could build up over time... and then the dilution would be less and less effective.
The spring to the northeast has boiled over with elementals. I thought it was because of the cataclysm, but their appearance could be a reaction to this.
Could you check them for corruption? Hunt a few and bring me any bits of green foreign material they leave behind.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,400 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.