DescriptionI've heard it said that you are what you eat. I don't know if I believe that, but if it's true... I'd prefer to eat the strongest creature that I can find.
Ursius is the largest bear in Winterspring. He eats first when his pack of shardtooth brings down a chimaera or an owlbear. He claims the most comfortable cave in the shardtooth-held lands. And he has... considerable influence with the shardtooth females.
He is my kind of bear.
I want to eat him.
His cave is near the maulers. Good luck!
Are you sure this is Ursius? The big bear? In the cave?
This is horrible. It honestly tastes like his meat has been steeped in urine.
I don't feel like I'm getting any stronger.
Ugh. It's really bad. Do you want to try some?
|Shardtooth Gloves||Ursius's Cap|
|Bracers of Considerable Influence||Bear Oiled Chainmail|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.