Done Nothing Wrong
|Freed Red Whelpling|
|Freed Green Whelpling|
|Freed Blue Whelpling|
|Freed Bronze Whelpling|
DescriptionThe Blackrock orcs of the steppes serve a dark master - one who performs twisted experiments on living creatures to create his own menagerie of abominations. Many of his test subjects are as corrupted as their master, but others are completely innocent.
In the whelping downs to the south, they chain baby dragons to the ground, preparing them for such experiments. I will not stand for this. Break their fetters and return the hatchlings to me... to safety.
|Flamestar Amulet||Hatchlings' Protector|
|Whelp Keeper's Staff|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.