Peace at Last
|Wreath Laid at Hyal Monument|
DescriptionI wish we had a way of letting James Hyal's wife and son know that we have brought their murderers to justice.
<Captain Vimes produces a small wreath decorated with flowers.>
There are some who say that their spirits will know, even if we cannot reach them. It's not much, but I'd like you to lay this wreath at the Hyal family monument. It's one of the stones in the graveyard just north of Theramore's gates.
It's good to know that they understand. You didn't tell them about James, did you?
I'll deliver his wife's message to him, but I doubt he'll understand.
|Battlecaster's Edge||Steel-Backed Hauberk|
|Staff of Memory|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.