Some Assembly Required
|Snapjaw Crocolisk Skin (5)|
DescriptionWell, I've got the basic shape of the boots worked out, and they're coming along fine, but the skins you brought aren't going to be quite enough for the inner layers.
"What are we going to do, Drizzlik?" No doubt the question on your lips, and well, isn't it lucky you're talking to Drizzlik, because he's going to tell you what we're going to do!
The inner layers will never really be seen, so we'll just get some of the thicker, cheaper skins from the crocs around Lake Nazferiti to fill the boots out.
Can't beat a glowing description like that, can you?
Except, maybe, if you have those skins for me?
It's safer--and more enjoyable--if you just trust me, and don't ask too carefully what's really inside.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.