Supply and Demand
|Large River Crocolisk Skin (2)|
Description"The finest leathercrafter of the South Seas and the worlds old and new." That's what they call me. Me! Drizzlik! The finest lea... Ahem. Well.
My leather goods are known far and wide as the most exquisite, a connoisseur's choice!
I've just received an order from Director Riddlevox of the Tinkers' Union for a dozen of his favorite Excelsior-line boots. Our best sellers, actually.
To start on the basic shape, I'll need crocolisk skins from the crocs along the river in Northern Stranglethorn.
It's not a good idea for anyone to keep the chief inventor of the Tinkers' Union unsatisfied.
If they're a bit too rigid, I'll use some tiger blood to soften it up. Tricks o' the trade, you know?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.