|Bloodwash Barbarian slain (10)|
|Bloodwash Enchantress slain (10)|
Description<Though his lips do not move, you can feel the murloc chief speaking to you.>
The Bloodwash naga and the Rockpool murloc have lived among one another for as long as we could remember. We have always had our differences, but never provoked one another. Why, then, would they turn on us?
<Neptool looks over his shoulder at his former villagers.>
You see what they do now? They enslave us, sacrifice us, force us to fight one another. I will stop them, <race>... and you will be my weapon.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.