Eliminate the Okril'lon
|Okril'lon Infantry slain (9)|
DescriptionThe Horde are a nuisance that we will deal with, but they are proving more difficult than previously expected. You are to put a stop to this.
To the west of Nethergarde, the Okril'lon main forces press on our defenses. They currently hold the Nethergarde Mines, and they mean to move into the supply camps and, eventually, the Keep. Thin their numbers and delay their advance, <name>.
With time, our forces will retake the mine and press these Horde dogs out of the Blasted Lands.
|Nethergarde Belt||Nethergarde Boots|
|Nethergarde Bracers||Nethergarde Gloves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 350 reputation with Alliance
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.