DescriptionI figured it out! I had to rush here to find you! It's so simple really... the corruption has spread from timberling to timberling, but there's but one that is the source.
Oakenscowl, he's being poisoned by the largest tumor I have ever seen... I would call it gargantuan, even.
Oakenscowl used to reside in a cave near my lake, but has since found his way to a nook to the northeast of here. <name>, Hunt down Oakenscowl and collect the tumor; remove this source of corruption from my home.
It is a distressing situation; Oakenscowl was once a grand leader amongst his kind... but corruption does not discriminate between the lowly and the noble.
The size of this tumor is quite disturbing, but I must study it to learn more about the disease that upsets the timberling population.
Thank you, <name>.
|Dirtwood Belt||Moss-Covered Gauntlets|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.