- Phemos yells: Let's have some fun!
- Phemos yells: Oy! Dey fightin'!
- Phemos yells: Who is dat?
- Overview – The Twin Ogron combat players while performing attacks at specific energy thresholds. At 33 energy, an Ogron uses his special weapon attack. At 66 energy, an Ogron performs a large shout. Finally, at 100 energy, an Ogron performs a large, raid-wide attack.
As the distance between the Ogron increases, their haste increases and casting time additionally decreases, reducing the amount of time players have to react to various abilities.
- Shield Charge – Charges in the direction of a distant target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking back all enemies within his path. This damage increases based on the distance traveled.
Upon reaching the end of the path, he slams his shield into the ground, inflicting Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards, knocking them back.
- Arcane Charge – 3 twisted, Arcane forms of the Ogron appear, mirroring the effect of Shield Charge but inflicting Arcane damage. Upon reaching the end of the charge, they perform an Arcane Slam, inflicting Arcane damage to enemies with 11 yards of their location before collapsing into nothing.
- Injured – Shield Charge injures targets, inflicting 5 Physical damage every second for until cancelled.
- Interrupting Shout – Inflicts 23 Physical damage to all enemies and interrupts spellcasting for 1 sec.
- Pulverize – Pulverizes the ground, causing various chunks of the ceiling to slam into the ground.
The first Pulverize strikes the location of all players, inflicts Physical damage to players within 3 yards.
The second Pulverize strike loosens several chunks of the ceiling, which fall, inflicting Physical damage to players within 8 yards of the targeted locations.
The final Pulverize loosens a massive chunk of the ceiling to fall at once, inflicting Physical damage to all players, increasing in damage the closer a player is to the point of impact.
- Arcane Fragment – Manipulates an arcane fragment from several enemies, repositioning them after 3 sec and inflicting 19 Arcane damage to players within 5 yards upon arrival.
- Whirlwind – Spins around in a circle, inflicting Physical damage every half-second for 9 sec. All targets struck gain Weakened Defenses.
- Enfeebling Roar – Lets forth a furious howl, increasing damage taken by (30 * 20)% for 600 sec., dividing the magnitude and duration amongst all targets within 20 yards. The duration and magnitude of this effect carry over.
- Arcane Volatility – Places a mark of Arcane Volatility on a target, inflicting Arcane damage to targets within 8 yards of the target after 6 sec.
- Quake – Hurls both weapons nearby and begins to violently pound the ground, inflicting Nature damage to all players.
- Blaze – Creates a pyre at a targeted location, burning nearby targets. As well, moving flames form at the pyre, traveling outward.
Coming into contact with either of these elements applies Blaze to the target, inflicting 3 Fire damage every second for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
- Warming Up – Getting a grip on the current situation, the Ogron wait 10 sec before using their abilities.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.