Kromog <Legend of the Mountain>
- Kromog yells: Bury you!
- Kromog yells: DESTRUCTION!
- Kromog yells: LANDSLIDE!
- Kromog yells: MOGGOK DOOM AGURR!
- Kromog yells: Oggum dror undro dukkar.
- Kromog yells: RRRRRRRRRrrooaaaarrr...
- Kromog yells: Smash you... into mountain.
- Kromog yells: To dust....
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The massive magnaron Kromog stands immobile overlooking a ledge as he assaults players with his fists and the very stone beneath them. Many of Kromog's mighty attacks create [Reverberations], and at 30% remaining health, Kromog gains the effect of [Frenzy].
- Tanks –
Allow yourself to be gripped by a hand created by [Rune of Grasping Earth] in order to avoid critical damage from [Thundering Blows].
Kromog's [Slam] ability deals less damage the farther away players are from his fists when they slam onto the ground.
Kromog's normal attacks cause [Fists of Stone], inflicting heavy damage which may be shared by up to 2 targets.
If Kromog is not being tanked, he will continually cast [Stone Breath].
- Warped Armor – Reduces the movement speed of the target by 15%. Also increases physical damage taken by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Fists of Stone – Kromog's melee attacks trigger this effect, which inflicts 141 Physical damage split evenly between enemies, up to 2 targets within 15 yards.
- Stone Breath – Deals 15 Nature damage to all enemies every second.
If there are no valid targets in melee range, Kromog will continue to breathe until he finds one.
- Slam – Kromog strikes the ground beneath his primary target, dealing up to 303 Physical damage to all players, reduced based on their distance from the impact point.
- Rippling Smash – Kromog smashes the ground violently, causing a cascading eruption that inflicts 86 Nature damage to those within its wake.
- Rune of Grasping Earth – Kromog places a mighty palm on the ground, summoning the very stone from the earth. Fists of stone grasp at players, inflicting 5 Nature damage per second, but shielding them from Physical damage and holding them to the ground. The damage increases over time.
- Thundering Blows – Kromog smashes his fists repeatedly, inflicting 51 Physical damage to all players every second, knocking them high into the air.
- Rune of Crushing Earth – Kromog bends the earth to form two outstretched hands. These hands will slam together, inflicting 78 Nature damage to enemies on contact, stunning them for 5 sec.
- Reverberations – The clamorous impact of Kromog's fists causes sound reverberations to amass, inflicting 58 Sonic damage to enemies with which they come into contact and dissipate.
- Shattered Earth – Deals 23 Nature damage to 4 random targets.
- Frenzy – Damage increased by 20%.
Attack Speed increased by 20%.
Abilities are cast more frequently.
Kromog will gain the effects of Frenzy at 30% remaining life.
- Rune of Trembling Earth – Kromog channels the earth, causing massive pillars to erupt for 58 Nature damage. These pillars will recede back into the earth unless shattered.
- Call of the Mountain – Inflicts 466 Physical damage to enemies within line of sight.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.