Operator Thogar <Grimrail Overseer>
- Operator Thogar yells: Ah - reinforcements.
- Operator Thogar yells: Blackhand won't tolerate any more delays.
- Operator Thogar yells: Clear the tracks!
- Operator Thogar yells: Coming in hot.
- Operator Thogar yells: Double-time.
- Operator Thogar yells: Express, coming through.
- Operator Thogar yells: Faster! Bat the stack off her!
- Operator Thogar yells: Here come the boomers!
- Operator Thogar yells: Here comes the brass.
- Operator Thogar yells: I'm not impressed. More trains are inbound!
- Operator Thogar yells: Let's step up the pace.
- Operator Thogar yells: Redball incoming!
- Operator Thogar yells: Reinforcements, right on time.
- Operator Thogar yells: Send 'er on down the line!
- Operator Thogar yells: That wasn't on the... schedule...
- Operator Thogar yells: The command car is here.
- Operator Thogar yells: Trains inbound!
- Operator Thogar yells: You are running out of time...
- Operator Thogar yells: You're just in time for the rush.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Trains periodically pass through the encounter area, dropping off troops or providing support for Operator Thogar.
- Tanks –
Be ready to grab the attention of any reinforcement troops.
Take turns tanking Thogar to avoid excessive [Enkindle] stacks.
- Enkindle – Sets the target ablaze, inflicting Fire damage, additional Fire damage every second, and increasing damage taken by Enkindle by 35% for 25 sec. This effect stacks.
- Prototype Pulse Grenade – Throws a prototype grenade at a target location, pulling in nearby targets over 20 sec, inflicting 15 Nature damage every second.
- Berated – Berate allies, increasing damage done by 10%, haste by 5%, and movement speed by 10%, and reducing casting time by 3%. This effect stacks.
- Grom'kar Firemender
- Cauterizing Bolt – Cauterizes the wounds of a target and allies within 5 yards, immediately inflicting 20% of their total health in damage, then restoring up to (1.5 * 20)% of their total health over 10 sec. A greater majority of this healing occurs quickly.
- Lava Shock – Blasts a nearby target with lava, interrupting casts and inflicting periodic Fire damage over 3 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.