– Jin'rokh the Breaker throws his current target at a distant Mogu statue, breaking the statue and inflicting 68 Physical damage. The thrown player then crashes into the ground, inflicting an additional 71 Nature damage to other players within 8 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 5 sec. Conductive Water erupts from the broken statue, forming a pool on the ground.
– When Jin'rokh destroys a statue with Thundering Throw, water pours forth, forming a growing pool at its feet. These pools are essential to the battle, empowering players with Fluidity, but also making them particularly susceptible to Nature damage through Conduction.
– All players standing in Conductive Water receive Fluidity, granting 40% increased healing and inflicting 40% increased damage. However, all players standing in Conductive Water also take 100% increased Nature damage.
– Many of Jin'rokh the Breaker's abilities travel through Conductive Water, inflicting Nature damage to all players in that Conductive Water.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker performs a quick strike, inflicting 35 Nature damage to all players. After 3 sec., this applies 10 Static Wound stacks to his current target.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker statically constricts the target, inflicting 821 Nature damage per stack when taking melee attacks. Additionally inflicts a third of that damage to other players. This effect stacks, but decreases in potency over time.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker creates an orb of Focused Lightning, which fixates on a player. The Focused Lightning detonates upon reaching that player, inflicting 62 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards. This orb also pulses 21 Nature damage every half second to other players within 5 yards.
– Focused Lightning Detonation damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 62 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
– If the Focused Lightning detonates outside of Conductive Water, a Lightning Fissure forms. This field of unstable energy inflicts 27 Nature damage every 1 second to players within 5 yards.
– A Lightning Fissure contacts a Conductive Water, removing the Lightning Fissure and inflicting 20 Nature damage to players standing in that Conductive Water.
– A Lightning Fissure implodes upon contact with another Focused Lightning, inflicting 95 Nature damage to all players. This effect leaves targets vulnerable, increasing damage taken from Implosion by 10%.
– The Focused Lightning detonates violently inside Electrified Water, inflicting 204 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker commands a fierce Lightning Storm, inflicting 15 Nature damage to all players every second for 15 sec. Furthermore, the Lightning Storm electrifies Conductive Water.
– Lightning Strikes multiple locations throughout the room during Lightning Storm, inflicting 109 Nature damage to nearby players. Each Lightning Strike diffuses, inflicting 55 Nature damage to all players in a line.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker's Lightning Storm permanently infuses the Conductive Water with storm energies, removing Fluidity and inflicting 103 Nature damage every second to all players remaining in the Conductive Water. All players standing in Conductive Water still take 100% increased Nature damage.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker ionizes enemy players, attracting storm energies over 24 sec. Inflicts 54285 Nature damage to players within 8 yards when dispelled or duration expires.
– Ionization damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 54285 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.