- Primordius yells: Again...we are torn apart...again...to the cold darkness...
- Primordius yells: It tears at us from the inside!
- Primordius yells: No no no, the pain returns!
- Primordius yells: Your flesh, yes yes, so perfect, GIVE IT TO US!
- Primordius says: So cold, so dark...
- Primordius says: We are the perfect one, yes, yes, not a failure, no no, not a failure...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- Raid Finder (Legacy)
- Primordial Strike – Primordius claws at his current target, inflicting 245 Physical damage to all players in a 7-yard cone.
- Malformed Blood – The heavily-mutated blood within Primordius spreads to his current target, inflicting 5 Nature damage every 3 sec and causing the afflicted player's attacks to Congeal Blood, inflicting 20000 additional Nature damage to Living Fluids and Viscous Horrors. This effect lasts 1 min and stacks.
- Mutated Abomination – Primordius is heavily mutated and resists attacks from non-mutated creatures. Damage taken from non-Fully Mutated players is reduced by 75%.
- Evolution – When Primordius is mutated by enough Living Fluids, Mutagenic Pools, and his natural mutation rate, he evolves. Evolution increases all damage dealt by Primordius by 5% and grants him a new mutation. This effect stacks. Primordius can only have 3 mutations at any time.
In Heroic Difficulty, Primordius can have 4 mutations.
- Mutation: Ventral Sacs – Sacs located around Primordius's frill periodically erupt, inflicting 5 Nature damage to all players every 1 sec.
- Mutation: Gas Bladder – A volatile mutation that allows Primordius to spray Caustic Gas, inflicting 2000000 Nature damage split evenly between all players within a 25-yard radius.
- Mutation: Acidic Spines – Primordius fires Acidic Spines at players every 3 sec, inflicting 30 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targets.
- Mutation: Pathogen Glands – Allows Primordius to spray a Volatile Pathogen at a player, inflicting 33 Nature damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Mutation: Metabolic Boost – A hyperactive metabolism allows Primordius to use abilities more often and increases attack speed by 50%.
- Mutation: Erupting Pustules – Pustules erupt every 10 sec, showering the area with corrosive blood that inflicts 55 Nature damage within 2.5 yards of the impact.
- Living Fluid – Living fluid seeps from the pools surrounding Primordius's lair and these oozes slowly make their way to Primordius.
- Mutate Primordius – If a Living Fluid reaches Primordius, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
- Mutagenic Pool – When a Living Fluid dies, it leaves behind a Mutagenic Pool that can mutate Primordius or players.
- Mutate Primordius – When Primordius steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
- Mutate Player – When a player steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, inflicting 27 Nature damage and causing a helpful mutation. If 5 mutations are present, the mutation will be a harmful mutation.
If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
- Helpful Mutation: Thick Bones – The player's bones become thick and powerful, increasing all stats by 5%.
- Harmful Mutation: Fragile Bones – The player's bones become thin and brittle, reducing all stats by 10%.
- Helpful Mutation: Clear Mind – The player's mind becomes clear and focused, increasing Mastery by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Clouded Mind – The player's mind becomes clouded and unfocused, reducing Mastery by 20%.
- Helpful Mutation: Improved Synapses – The player's neural synapses fire more quickly, increasing Haste by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Dulled Synapses – The player's neural synapses fire more slowly, reducing Haste by 20%.
- Helpful Mutation: Keen Eyesight – The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally keen, increasing Critical Strike chance by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Impaired Eyesight – The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally poor, reducing Critical Strike chance by 20%.
- Fully Mutated – When a player acquires 5 helpful mutations, they become Fully Mutated, allowing full damage to be dealt to Primordius. Additional mutations after this point will be harmful.
- Volatile Pool – When a Living Fluid dies, it will rarely leave behind a Volatile Pool that can mutate Primordius or Players.
- Mutate Primordius (Volatile) – When Primordius steps on a Volatile Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius' current mutation level to its maximum and healing Primordius for 10% of his maximum health.
- Mutate Player (Volatile) – When a player steps on a Volatile Pool, it inflicts 55 Nature damage and causes a harmful mutation every 1 sec. If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
- Viscous Horror – A heavily-mutated creature made of the same fluid that spawned Primordius.
- Black Blood – The Viscous Horror spreads its mutated blood to its current target, inflicting 45 Nature damage every 3 sec and causing the afflicted player's attacks to coat the enemy in Black Blood, inflicting 2400 additional Nature damage to Primordius. This effect lasts 1 min and stacks.
- Deadly Mutagen – If a Viscous Horror gets close to Primordius, the mixture of mutative energies will cause it to explode, inflicting 273 Nature damage to all players.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.