Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Servant of the Queen – Queen Azshara charms a random player, causing them to become a puppet. Destroying the puppet strings releases the player from Azshara's control.
- Total Obedience – Queen Azshara attempts to charm every player and turn them into puppets for 20 sec.
Queen Aszhara commands two of her Enchanted Magi to attack the players. When the players defeat an Enchanted Magus or enough time elapses, another two Magi enter combat. Each Enchanted Magi possess one of three schools of magic.
When the players defeat all of the Enchanted Magi, Queen Azshara retreats from combat and the players complete the encounter.
- Frost Magus
- Ice Fling – The Enchanted Magus inflicts 28 Frost damage on a random player.
- Coldflame – The Enchanted Magus's Coldflame inflicts 23 Frost damage in a line, and continues to inflict 23 Frost damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Blades of Ice – The Enchanted Magus charges at the location of a random player, then inflicts 75% weapon damage as Frost damage to all players within 5 yards of the location.
- Fire Magus
- Fireball – The Enchanted Magus inflicts 28 Fire damage on its current target.
- Firebomb – The Enchanted Magus hurls a fiery bomb at a random player, inflicting 40 Fire damage on them and other players within 10 yards and reducing their movement speed for 5 sec.
- Blast Wave – The Enchanted Magus unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting 250 Fire damage on enemies within 40 yards.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Well of Eternity is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.