Mannoroth <The Destructor>
- Mannoroth yells: Come Stormrage, and I will show you what happens to those that betray the lord of the Legion!
- Mannoroth yells: Lord Sargeras, I will not fail you! Sweep your molten fist through this world, so that it may be reborn in flames and darkness!
- Mannoroth yells: No...no! This victory will not be ripped from my grasp! I will not return to him in failure! I will not be torn from this pitiful world! No...NOOOOOOOO!!!
- Mannoroth yells: Rrraaaghhh!!
- Mannoroth yells: Varo'then, see that I am not disrupted by this rabble!
- Mannoroth yells: Yes...yes! I can feel his burning eyes upon me, he is close...so close! And then your world will be unmade, your lives as nothing!
- Mannoroth yells: Your blood is MINE, elf!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Well of Eternity is only available on Heroic Difficulty.
Stage One: Dealing with the Rabble
Players must defeat Captain Varo'then while Illidan and Tyrande fight off Mannoroth and the demonic forces entering from the Well of Eternity.
- Mannoroth – Mannoroth faces off in mortal combat against Illidan Stormrage.
- Fel Firestorm – Mannoroth unleashes a Fel Firestorm, rapidly creating 3 yard radius Fel Flames around the area for 12 sec. Fel Flames inflict 23 Fire damage every second to any player standing within them.
- Felblade – Mannoroth coats his mighty polearm in demonic fire, gaining a chance to deal 68 additional Fire damage when striking opponents in melee.
- Fel Drain – If the players inflict a significant amount of damage to Mannoroth while Captain Varo'then lives, Mannoroth sacrifices Captain Varo'then and heals himself to full health.
- Doomguard Devastator – These massive demons from the Well of Eternity seek to protect Mannoroth, but Tyrande stands in their way.
- Illidan Stormrage – Illidan occupies Mannoroth in melee combat so the players are free to defeat Captain Varo'then.
- Darklance – Illidan conjures forth a spear of dark magical energy, piercing Mannoroth for 34 Shadow damage.
- Aura of Immolation – Illidan shrouds himself in magical flames, inflicting 23 Fire damage to nearby enemies every 3 seconds.
- Demon Rush – Illidan charges at Mannoroth, coursing with Fel energies and inflicting 100% weapon damage to him.
- Demonic Sight – The Gift of Sargeras gives Illidan sight beyond sight, allowing him to dodge 90% of Mannoroth's attacks.
- Taunt – Illidan goads Mannoroth into focusing attacks on him.
- Waters of Eternity – After Mannoroth creates a Fel Firestorm, Illidan splashes himself with the waters of the Well of Eternity. The water provides substantial magical powers and reduces the Fire damage taken by all nearby allies by 90%.
- Tyrande Whisperwind – Tyrande positions herself to intercept the rush of Doomguard Devastators exiting from the Well of Eternity with Lunar Shot.
- Lunar Shot – Tyrande holds off the demons exiting from the Well of Eternity with her Lunar Shot.
- Blessing of Elune – When a Dreadlord Debilitator casts Debilitating Flay upon her, Tyrande beseeches Elune for her blessing. This blessing affects all nearby allies, enchanting their attacks and spells to inflict additional Arcane damage to lesser demons.
Stage Two: Flames and Darkness
After the players defeat Captain Varo'then, his enchanted Magistrike Blade lies on the ground. After a player throws and embeds the blade into Mannoroth, the demon begins to take massive damage from the stored magic within the blade.
- Mannoroth – The wounded Mannoroth continues to fight, opening a Nether Portal to bring demonic allies into the fray.
- Embedded Blade – Players may pick up Captain Varo'then's magical elven blade and throw it towards Mannoroth. The blade embeds itself into Mannoroth's demonic armor. The magical blade then causes strikes against Mannoroth to have a chance to create a Magistrike Arc inflicting 1132 Fire damage to Mannoroth.
- Fel Fire Nova – After a player embeds the Magistrike blade within Mannoroth, the open wound emits a steady pulse of fel fire. Each pulse inflicts 34 Fire damage to enemies.
- Nether Portal – Mannoroth summons a portal to the Twisting Nether, allowing him to call forth demonic allies. As his remaining health dwindles, additional types of demons exit through the portal.
- Felhound – At 85% remaining health, Mannoroth summons a weak felhound to aid him in combat from the Nether Portal.
- Felguard – At 70% remaining health, Mannoroth also summons a Felguard from the Nether Portal to aid him in combat.
- Doomguard Devastator – At 60% remaining health, additional Doomguard Devastators begin to pour from the Nether Portal.
- Infernal – At 50% remaining health, Mannoroth calls down a hail of Infernals to aid him in combat.
- Illidan Stormrage – Illidan continues to fight Mannoroth with his host of Demon Hunter abilities.
Stage Three: Your World will be Unmade!
After Tyrande collapses upon destroying the rain of Infernals, Illidan then infuses himself to finish off Mannoroth.
- Mannoroth – Even heavily wounded Mannoroth continues to fight for his lord Sargeras.
- Embedded Blade – The embedded magical blade causes strikes against Mannoroth to have a chance to create a Magistrike Arc, inflicting 1132 Fire damage to Mannoroth.
- Illidan Stormrage – Illidan infuses himself with demonic energy to finish the fight.
- Gift of Sargeras – Illidan infuses himself and all nearby allies with the fel energies of the demon lord Sargeras, healing for 20% of maximum health every 2 seconds and dealing 34 Fire damage to nearby enemies every 2 seconds.
- Malfurion Stormrage – Utilizing the powers of nature bestowed upon him by the demigod Cenarius, Malfurion Stormrage focuses the will of the living creatures of Azeroth upon the demonic portal hovering over the Well of Eternity. When Mannoroth reaches 25% remaining health, Malfurion casts a spell to cause the portal to violently implode and pull the demonic legions out of Azeroth.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.