The Lich King
- The Lich King yells: Another dead end.
- The Lich King yells: But that honor is no longer yours. Soon, I will have a new champion.
- The Lich King yells: Death's cold embrace awaits.
- The Lich King yells: Falric. Marwyn. Bring their corpses to my chamber when you are through.
- The Lich King yells: How long can you fight it?
- The Lich King yells: I will not make the same mistake again, Sylvanas. This time there will be no escape. You will all serve me in death!
- The Lich King yells: In the end, you will all serve me.
- The Lich King yells: Nowhere to run... You're mine now!
- The Lich King yells: SILENCE, PALADIN!
- The Lich King yells: So the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived? Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?
- The Lich King yells: So you wish to commune with the dead? You shall have your wish.
- The Lich King yells: Succumb to the chill of the grave.
- The Lich King yells: The breaking of this one has been taxing. The atrocities I have committed upon his soul. He has resisted for so long, but he will bow down before his king soon.
- The Lich King yells: There is no escape!
- The Lich King yells: You could have been my greatest champion, Fordring: A force of darkness that would wash over this world and deliver it into a new age of strife.
- The Lich King yells: You now stand upon the hallowed ground of the Scourge. The Light won't protect you here, paladin. Nothing will protect you...
- The Lich King yells: You will have your challenge, Fordring.
- The Lich King yells: Your allies have arrived, Jaina, just as you promised. You will all become powerful agents of the Scourge.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.