- Falric yells: As you wish, my lord.
- Falric yells: Despair... so delicious...
- Falric yells: Fear... so exhilarating...
- Falric yells: Marwyn, finish them...
- Falric yells: Men, women, and children... None were spared the master's wrath. Your death will be no different.
- Falric yells: Soldiers of Lordaeron, rise to meet your master's call!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 33 reputation with Valiance Expedition
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Quivering Strike – Falric strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the target's chance to dodge by 20% for 5 sec. This strike may not be avoided.
- Impending Despair – Falric strikes fear in a player's heart, stunning them for 6 sec. if not dispelled before 6 sec.
- Defiling Horror – Falric unleashes a blood curdling yell, filling the minds of nearby players with Horror and inflicting 15 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Hopelessness – Falric reduces the damage and healing dealt by all nearby players by 20% for each time he casts Hopelessness.
In Heroic Difficulty, Hopelessness reduces damage and healing dealt by 25% for each time Hopelessness is cast.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.