Devourer of Souls
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Mirrored Soul – The Devourer of Souls mirrors a player's soul! A percentage of damage taken by the Devourer of Souls is being mirrored with the targeted player.
- Phantom Blast – The Devourer of Souls inflicts 74 Shadow damage to a player.
- Well of Souls – The Devourer of Souls leaps towards a random player, slamming the ground and creating a Well of Souls. The well persists for the remainder of the fight and inflicts Shadow damage to all players within 4 yards every second.
- Unleashed Souls – The Devourer of Souls unleashes a torrent of souls for 5 sec. The Unleashed Souls cannot be attacked and pursue random players for 15 sec.
- Wailing Souls – The Devourer of Souls lets loose Wailing Souls for 4 sec., inflicting 31 Shadow damage to anyone infront of her and knocking them back.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.