– Bronjahm slashes in a circular arc, inflicting 15 Physical damage to every player plus an additional amount equal to half the target's total mana. Cannot exceed 10,000 total damage.
– Bronjahm attempts to corrupt a portion of a player's soul and separate it from their body. If Corrupt Soul is not dispelled before it expires, a Corrupted Soul Fragment and stuns the player for 2 sec.
Corrupted Soul Fragment
– Corrupted Soul Fragments attempt to move towards Bronjahm. If the Fragment reaches him, he consumes the soul.
– Bronjahm attempts to consume any Corrupted Soul Fragment that are within 2 yards of him, healing him for (42.9% of Spell power).
– When Bronjahm reaches 35% health remaining, he teleports to the center of the room and summons a Soulstorm. The swirling vortex of souls inflicts Shadow damage every second to targets over 10 yards away. Players hit by the Soulstorm have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 2.5 sec
– While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he hurls bolts of dark magic at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage.
– While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he strikes fear in a random player for 3 sec.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.