Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: Darkness come forth!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: How dare you die before I allow it!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: I'll flay your minds!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: I'll pry the screams from your flesh!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: Insolence only prolongs your agony! You will break, or I will carve out your defiant tongue!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: Obelisks of shadow, rise!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: Such feeble flesh!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: The Void is mine to command!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: You are mine to torment!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: Your agony gives me strength, my queen!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: Your anguish will never end, Azshara!
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh yells: Your cries shall echo for eternity!
- Overview – Xanesh summons power from the Void to torment players and Queen Azshara. Participate in Xanesh's [Void Ritual] to gain the ability to eliminate [Void Orbs] summoned during the encounter.
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
- Void Ritual – Xanesh performs a ritual that requires 3 willing players to participate in it. If 3 players do not participate, Xanesh inflicts 300 Shadow damage to all players.
Players that participate become Voidwoken.
When the ritual finishes, a Void Orb is summoned.
- Voidwoken – Voidwoken players are attuned to the Void, reducing damage dealt by 99% and allowing them to redirect Void Orbs for 40 sec.
In Heroic difficulty, Voidwoken players are afflicted with Void-Touched when the Void Orb is eliminated.
In Mythic difficulty,Voidwoken players are afflicted with Void-Touched when the Void Orb is eliminated.
- Void-Touched – 5 Shadow damage inflicted every 1 sec.
Unable to become Voidwoken.
- Void Orb – Voidwoken players can redirect the orb by touching it, causing the orb to drift in the direction they are facing.
If the orb touches a non-Voidwoken player, they suffer Revile. If the orb touches Queen Azshara, a ritual obelisk, or the edges of the chamber, it triggers Dark Collapse.
When the orb touches an open portal it is consumed by the Void, dispersing harmlessly.
In Heroic difficulty, when a Voidwoken player comes into contact with a Void Orb they trigger Imminent Doom.
In Mythic difficulty, when a Voidwoken player comes into contact with a Void Orb they trigger Imminent Doom and summon an Awakened Terror.
- Revile – Players that are not Voidwoken are knocked away and suffer 196324 Shadow damage when coming into contact with a Void Orb.
- Abyssal Strike – Xanesh strikes her current target with a tendril of void energy, knocking them back and inflicting 392633 Shadow damage.
Increases damage taken by Abyssal Strike by 50% for 1 min.
- Queen Azshara
- Anguish – Queen Azshara's suffering causes her to radiate Void energy, inflicting 44173 Shadow damage to all players every 2 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.