Galecaller Faye <Master of the Tempest>
- Galecaller Faye yells: Blown away!
- Galecaller Faye yells: Cleansed by the storm!
- Galecaller Faye yells: None shall stand against the storm!
- Galecaller Faye yells: The breeze is ever at our backs!
- Galecaller Faye yells: The clouds... break...
- Galecaller Faye yells: Together, my love, we are a force of nature.
- Galecaller Faye yells: Winds, protect me!
- Galecaller Faye yells: Ветра, защитите меня!
- Galecaller Faye yells: Никто не устоит перед штормом!
- Galecaller Faye yells: С нами попутный ветер!
- Galecaller Faye says: Once our ritual is complete, the Kul Tiran fleet will belong to Queen Azshara!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Tidesage Council attack together, with Brother Ironhull inflicting heavy damage on the tank, as Galecaller Faye uses her Wind attacks to damage the party. Brother Ironhull will use his [Blessing of Ironsides] as well as [Reinforcing Ward] while Galecaller Faye will use her [Blessing of the Tempest] as well as [Swiftness Ward].
- Galecaller Faye
- Swiftness Ward – Creates a Swiftness Ward at the location which increases Haste and movement speed by 25% and grants immunity to movement impairing effects.
Cast at full mana.
- Slicing Blast – Inflicts 11 Nature damage to all enemies and increases Nature damage taken by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Brother Ironhull
- Reinforcing Ward – Creates a Reinforcing Ward at the location which decreases damage taken by 75% while within the Ward and removes all negative effects when entered.
Cast at full mana.
- Blessing of Ironsides – Increases Physical damage dealt by 50% but reduces movement speed by 75%.
- Hindering Cleave – Inflicts 48 Physical damage to enemies in front of the caster and reduces movement speed by 70% for 10 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.