– Aqu'sirr, formed from the depths, seeks to wash away intruders of the sacred temple. At 50% health remaining, Aqu'sirr splits into smaller Aqualings, which mirror its abilities. When each of the smaller elementals are defeated, they reform into Aqu'sirr to resume the battle.
– Blasts a player with the rage of the ocean when no enemies are in melee combat, inflicting 4849 Frost damage.
– Inflicts 1071 Frost damage every 2 sec for 20 sec. Upon being dispelled, Choking Brine travels towards another player. Coming into contact with it afflicts the new target with Choking Brine.
– Charges forward in a violent wave, inflicting 8837 Frost damage to targets struck and knocking them back.
Grasp from the Depths
– Slams tentacles into the ground, rooting a player in place and inflicting 408 Shadowfrost damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
– Channels dark waters into a player, inflicting 1020 Frost damage every 1 sec for 6 sec, pushing them back.
– Violently splits into three smaller elementals, reforming when they are defeated.
– Aqualings share the abilities of Aqu'sirr.
– A portion of the watery essence splits off. It inflicts 40% less damage and defeating it wounds Aqu'sirr.