Aqu'sirr <The Deep Storm>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Aqu'sirr, formed from the depths, seeks to wash away intruders of the sacred temple. At 50% health remaining, Aqu'sirr splits into smaller Aqualings, which mirror its abilities.
When each of the smaller elementals are defeated, they reform into Aqu'sirr to resume the battle.
- Sea Blast – Blasts a player with the rage of the ocean when no enemies are in melee combat, inflicting 39 Frost damage.
- Choking Brine – Inflicts 8 Frost damage every 2 sec for 20 sec. Upon being dispelled, Choking Brine travels towards another player. Coming into contact with it afflicts the new target with Choking Brine.
- Surging Rush – Charges forward in a violent wave, inflicting 70 Frost damage to targets struck and knocking them back.
- Grasp from the Depths – Slams tentacles into the ground, rooting a player in place and inflicting 3 Shadowfrost damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
- Undertow – Channels dark waters into a player, inflicting 8 Frost damage every 1 sec for 6 sec, pushing them back.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.