- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Corruption blooms!
- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Everything... decays...
- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Fester!
- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Grow!
- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Harvest!
- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Must feed!
- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Rot must spread!
- Sporecaller Zancha yells: Such fertile soil.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – [Boundless Rot] summons spore pods throughout the area. Upon reacing 100 Energy, Zancha casts [Festering Harvest] destroying any remaining spore pods and applying the effects of [Decaying Spores] to all players.
- Decaying Spores – 4 Plague damage inflicted every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Festering Harvest – Upon reaching 100 energy, Zancha forces all remaining spore pods to burst. Inflicts 20 Plague damage to all players and applies Decaying Spores to all players for each active spore pod.
- Boundless Rot – Zancha summons spore pods throughout the area. Coming into contact with a spore pod will cause it to erupt, inflicting 10 Plague damage and applying Decaying Spores to players within 4 yards
- Volatile Pods – Volatile Pods grow throughout the area and burst, radiating spores outwards. Players that come into contact with a spore suffer 10 Plague damage and have Decaying Spores applied to them.
- Shockwave – Zancha slams the ground, inflicting 78 Physical and destroying any spore pods in front of him.
- Upheaval – After 6 sec Zancha ruptures the earth beneath the target, knocking up and inflicting 30 Physical damage to players and destroying spore pods within 8 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.