- Unbound Abomination yells: Blight touched!
- Unbound Abomination yells: Corrupt flesh.
- Unbound Abomination yells: Devour! Consume! Spread!
- Unbound Abomination yells: Infected!
- Unbound Abomination yells: Must... spread...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Unbound Abomination is protected by a [Blood Barrier] that absorbs all damage taken. As damage is absorbed, the abomination overflows with Blood Energy. Upon reaching 100 Blood Energy, several Blood Visages erupt from the abomination. Each Blood Visage shares a [Fatal Link] with the abomination that damages it when they die.
- Healers –
[Putrid Blood] will quickly overrun the party if not dispelled.
- Tanks –
Several Blood Visages spawn when the Unbound Abomination reaches 100 Blood Energy.
- Blood Barrier – The Unbound Abomination absorbs all damage taken, converting it into Blood Energy. Upon reaching full energy, all of the blood is consumed, creating several Blood Visages.
- Putrid Blood – The Unbound Abomination corrupts all players, inflicting 3 Shadow damage every 4 sec for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
- Vile Expulsion – The Unbound Abomination expels corruption towards a random player, inflicting 25 Shadow damage in a cone.
In addition, pockets of corruption are created, inflicting 18 Shadow damage to all players in the area.
- Rotting Spore – Pools of Vile Expulsion periodically coalesce into Rotting Spores that move towards players. Each spore inflicts 50 Shadow damage to any player it comes into contact with, instantly killing the spore.
Whenever a Rotting Spore dies, a pool of Vile Expulsion is created at the spore's location.
- Titan Keeper Hezrel – Titan keeper Hezrel fights to stop the Unbound Abomination.
- Holy Bolt – Titan Keeper Hezrel smites an enemy for Holy Damage.
- Cleansing Light – Titan Keeper Hezrel attempts to cleanse a player and their allies within 10 yards, removing Putrid Blood from them. In addition, this effect removes all Vile Expulsion within 10 yards.
- Purge Corruption – Titan Keeper Hezrel purges a Blood Visage, stunning it for 8 sec. This effect inflicts 10% damage every 1 sec and 245297 Holy damage when it expires.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.