– The Unbound Abomination is protected by a [Blood Barrier] that absorbs all damage taken. As damage is absorbed, the abomination overflows with Blood Energy. Upon reaching 100 Blood Energy, several Blood Visages erupt from the abomination. Each Blood Visage shares a [Fatal Link] with the abomination that damages it when they die.
– [Putrid Blood] will quickly overrun the party if not dispelled.
– Several Blood Visages spawn when the Unbound Abomination reaches 100 Blood Energy.
– When a Blood Visage dies, the link between it and the Unbound Abomination is severed, inflicting 17% of the abomination's maximum health.
– The Unbound Abomination corrupts all players, inflicting 346 Shadow damage every 4 sec for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
– The Unbound Abomination expels corruption towards a random player, inflicting 3187 Shadow damage in a cone. In addition, pockets of corruption are created, inflicting 18 Shadow damage to all players in the area.
– Pools of Vile Expulsion periodically coalesce into Rotting Spores that move towards players. Each spore inflicts 6298 Shadow damage to any player it comes into contact with, instantly killing the spore. Whenever a Rotting Spore dies, a pool of Vile Expulsion is created at the spore's location.
– Titan Keeper Hezrel smites an enemy for Holy Damage.
– Titan Keeper Hezrel attempts to cleanse a player and their allies within 10 yards, removing Putrid Blood from them. In addition, this effect removes all Vile Expulsion within 10 yards.
– Titan Keeper Hezrel purges a Blood Visage, stunning it for 8 sec. This effect inflicts 10% damage every 1 sec and 245297 Holy damage when it expires.