July 21, 2021 Classes
Born Anew's (Conduit) primary stat bonus reduces to 20 upon the beginning of a new encounter.
Developers' note: The intent of this bonus is to provide a benefit when using resurrections in combat. But it is best to avoid situations where players might feel compelled to min/max something like this before starting a pull.
Shadow Crash's (Talent) ground visual will now match the area effect.
- Void Volley's (PvP Talent) ground visuals will now match the area effect and has more defined edges.
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Plaguefall
Fixed an issue where Swift Patrol (Niya Soulbind) caused the auto-attack timer to reset.
Items and Rewards
- You must now defeat the first three bosses of the dungeon before the door to Margrave Stradama opens on all difficulties.
Developers' note: The first two bosses of the dungeon were frequently being skipped in lower-difficulty dungeons, typically by groups who were trying to earn Renown much faster than intended. To improve players' Renown earnings, we've also added a chance for Renown to be earned by completing layers in Torghast (see hotfix below).
- Teleporter Repair Kits should no longer have a Unique count and will now stack to 50.
- Repaired Riftkeys will also now stack to 50.
Developers' note: Early in development, Teleporter Repair Kits and Repaired Riftkeys were only available from the vendor. Based on player feedback of not knowing if they were worth purchasing, we decided to have them drop occasionally as well. Now that these items dropped and became out of player's control, we should have removed the unique cap on the Teleporter Repair Kits then. Also, since you have access to purchasing the Teleporter Repair Kits or Repaired Rift Keys, we are disabling them from going to mail if you loot one with a full inventory so they will no longer fill up your mailbox.
The item levels of Conduits
sold by the Rated PvP vendor have been corrected.
Fixed an issue where the Salvaged Fusion Amplifier
was not dropping for Marksmanship and Beastmaster Hunters.Quests
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue during “Nal'ragas” that caused internal text to be visible to users of certain nameplate addons.
- Renown is now a possible reward from Torghast completions, with better chances at Renown coming from higher Torghast difficulties.