Orb of Torment
- Overview – The Remnant of Nerzhul periodically manifests Orbs of Torment, that inflict damage to all players until they are they are slain and thrown from the platform.
At 80%, 60%, and 30% health remaning, a piece of the armor encasing the Remnant of Ner'zhul shatters away, increasing the intensity of [Aura of Spite].
- Orb of Torment – [Torments] players until it is carried to the edge of the platform and thrown off.
- Eternal Torment – While active the Orb of Torment takes 99% reduced damage from all sources.
This effect is removed when the Orb of Torment is struck by Suffering.
- Torment – The Orb of Torment corrupts several players, inflicting 8262 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 15 sec.
- Sorrowful Procession – Once slain, players can pick up the Orb of Torment and carry it to the edge of the platform to throw it into the abyss.
While holding the Orb of Torment your soul is weakend, inflicting 5508 Shadow damage every 3 sec and reducing movement speed by 50%.
- Shatter – At 80%, 60%, and 30% health remaining a piece of the armor restraining the Remnant of Ner'zhul is destroyed, unleashing a wave of energy that inflicts 33062 Shadow damage to all players.
In Mythic difficulty, each of the piece of shattered armor drops to the ground and duplicates one of the Remnant of Ner'zhul's spell casts.
- Gauntlet of Malice – At 60% health remaining, the Gauntlet of Malice drops to the ground and will duplicate casts of [Grasp of Malice].
- Malevolence – The Remnant of Ner'zhul afflicts random targets with Malevolence for 21 sec. When this effect is removed all players are knocked back from the victim's location and take 11017 Shadow damage.
- Lingering Malevolence – The burst of Malevolence leaves an area that inflicts 40 Shadow damage every sec to players standing within its confines.
- Suffering – At 100 energy, the Remnant of Ner'zhul unleashes a blast of energy at their current target, inflicting 38564 Shadow damage to all players caught in a line and increasing their damage taken from Suffering by 500% for 30 sec.
Orbs of Torment caught in the effect lose the effect of Eternal Torment and become vulnerable.
- Grasp of Malice – The Remnant of Ner'zhul unfurls ethereal fingers that erupt, inflicting 27541 Shadow damage to all players caught in the effect, knocking them back.
- Aura of Spite – The Remnant of Ner'zhul is wrapped in throes of pain that inflict 5508 Shadow damage to all players every 3 sec.
Once the first armor piece is shattered away, Aura of Spite periodically unleashes a barrage of missiles at random players.
- Spite – The Remnant of Ner'zhul's pain manifests as missiles of shadowy energy that inflict 22033 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of the impact and renders them unable to attack or cast spells for 4 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- Please post questions on our forums for quicker reply.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.