The Twilight Lexicon
|Twilight Lexicon - Chapter 1|
|Twilight Lexicon - Chapter 2|
|Twilight Lexicon - Chapter 3|
DescriptionThe Twilight's Hammer are not kind to those that leave their ranks. They hunt me to this day like I'm some sort of beast! Needless to say, an enemy of theirs is a friend of mine!
To decipher this Tablet I'll need the book used by their scribes to encode secret messages: the Twilight Lexicon. It's such an important tool that they keep its three chapters in different locations! The officers entrusted with the Lexicon are known as Twilight Keepers. Look for them at the Twilight's Hammer camps.
Swap every third word with words from the second chapter... then swap every other word with words from the first chapter... Wait, did I get that backwards?
RewardsYou will receive: 85 (or 6 66 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.