|Eagle Eggs placed|
DescriptionI've taken an inventory of the eggs you recovered. Some among the bunch may still have a chance to hatch. They will need to be returned to an empty nest, and with any luck, an eagle will claim the eggs as her own and watch over them once again. There is a nest just outside the entrance, on a rocky ledge above the cave. Be careful, <name>. The eggs are very delicate.
One of the eggs I thought was too damaged to salvage appears to be hatching...
RewardsYou will receive: 9 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,400 experience
- 250 reputation with Highmountain Tribe
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.