Nana's Vote II: The Sacred Springs
DescriptionYou caught me at a good time, <name>. I was just hankering to make a fresh batch of Witchberry Julep.
Have you ever heard of this wondrous brew?
Each sip takes ten years off your face! How do you think I still look so good?
Anyway, I need a special ingredient - thousand-year water - which can be collected from the mouth of the waterfall to the north.
I'm afraid the journey is too treacherous for an old matron like me, but if you can get your hands on a pitcher, I'll let you share my brew.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 400 reputation with The Tillers
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.