|Infected wildlife slain (6)|
DescriptionThe Empress's genemancers play with dangerous toys.
To the south, they are injecting local wildlife with pheromone-laden parasites, in an attempt to create monstrous mutations for war.
Carelessly, they have allowed their parasitic worms to escape into the local ecosystem.
Left unchecked, the infection will spread from one animal to another, until we have an outbreak.
I will inject you with a mild toxin. With it, you will be able to identify infected creatures.
Kill the carriers at once.
I doubt that the genemancers will stop their outrageous experimentation, but we must continue to thwart their efforts.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 130 reputation with The Klaxxi
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.